سلام الى العراق :: عرض الموضوع - Greetings to youin the neamof Jesus Christ
 س و جس و ج   بحثبحث   مجموعات الأعضاءمجموعات الأعضاء   الملف الشخصيالملف الشخصي   أدخل لقراءة رسائلك الخاصةأدخل لقراءة رسائلك الخاصة   دخولدخول 

Greetings to youin the neamof Jesus Christ

كتابة موضوع جديد   الرد على الموضوع    سلام الى العراق قائمة المنتديات -> English and Swedesh
عرض الموضوع السابق :: عرض الموضوع التالي  
الكاتب رسالة
salam2iraq
مدير الموقع
مدير الموقع

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 06, 2007
عدد الردود: 158

ردأرسل في: الجمعة أغسطس 22, 2008 12:45 pm    عنوان الموضوع: Greetings to youin the neamof Jesus Christ رد مع تعقيب

My Frriends
Greetings to youin the neamof Jesus Christ

'Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else'. Isaiah 45:22
One of the Lord's blessings upon His church, the Presbyterian Church in Baghdad held two days of revival meetings on July 12-13, 2008; the verse from Isaiah 45:22 'Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else', was the main theme of this revival. Along side with our Lord Jesus Christ's protection, Glory be to His name, and using the church pastor, Rev. Estawri Haritounian to fulfill what is written in Solomon's Song 6:10 'Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?'
The Lord's touches and the works of His Holy spirit were very clear through seeing the many persons who attended the meetings, to seek the Lordʼs face, His salvation and to ask for healing. For all of the above mention, please pray so that our Lord Jesus to work more in Iraq and precisely in Baghdad with His love and mercy, using His church and all of His workers to Glorify His name and for the extension of His Kingdom.

Have a great day in the Lord!

مواضيع سابقة:   
كتابة موضوع جديد   الرد على الموضوع    سلام الى العراق قائمة المنتديات -> English and Swedesh جميع التوقيت على GMT + 3 ساعات
صفحة 1 من 1

إنتقل إلى:   
لاتستطيع وضع مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مواضيعك في هذا المنتدى
لاتستطيع حذف مواضيعك في هذا المنتدى
لاتستطيع التصويت في هذا المنتدى